Wednesday 3 February 2016

UPDATE-They have LANDED, And well I don't think they expected the weather!!

Well I have had word back from my Agent and she has informed me that the GeeGee's behaved on the Plane, they didn't pinch the Captains hat and they both sat quiet as a mouse for the WHOLE flight. I thought that strange, 
I mean NO MISCHIEF?
Apparently it looked like they were glued to their seats in fear
 and had no thoughts at all for mischief -
 (Bless them, Hattie and Frog have never flown before, i wonder if they realised
 how high the plane actually goes before they booked the flight?).

-They have landed safely and calmly but suffered some severe head shaking after getting off the plane (I forgot to tell them to suck a hard boiled sweet!). Agent says that they are not in the best clothes for their destination, and after realising it was at least 20 degrees colder than they must have been expecting, well lets just hope they packed a coat!! 


So where are they? 

MOSCOW APPARENTLY?!!!!
Well I didn't expect that one, Especially since all i seen them pack is shorts T-shirts 
and i distinctly remember erm . . . 
 . . . . SUN TAN LOTION??

Agent says it is around 1 degree Centigrade and it's fluttering with snow, Brrrrrr!!
 Luckily she packed her coat and her warm snug boots, she also made sure she had her extra warm PJ's with her. Lets hope that the Funky GeeGee's thought about that, I'm worrying they are going to get cold. The Agent has booked herself a room in the same hotel but she couldn't get a room on the same floor. OH DEAR!

Let's hope they behave, i have visions of them raiding the kitchens for midnight snacks and getting up to mischief and mayhem when the rest of the hotel is fast asleep!! Please behave GeeGee's :)

Here is a photo the Agent sent me of the pair of them after they had landed, They don't look so happy about the weather, Fingers crossed they packed some layers!! I do hope they have a good time . . .

 . . . AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!!




Catch up soon ~ Miss Funky xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment