Wednesday 10 February 2016

Cutlery Heroes and Russian dolls??

Well the GeeGee's are on their way back to UK grass as we speak, and from the sound of their excited tone down the phone? I am guessing they have had a great time!!

I haven't had any messages or calls about any major
 mischief or mayhem -
 (Well other than the few things the Agent has told me, like Pillow fights and Segways and such like, BUT they don't know i know about that so Shhhhh!)

- They apparently got let off with the damage to the pillows though because last night they helped capture someone who tried to steal the cutlery tray from the restaurant at the hotel?!! I'm not sure of the details, i couldn't understand their excited speech as they tried to tell me . . . 

 . . . Apparently though they are now HEROES!!??

I'm looking forward to them coming home and telling me all about their FUNKY adventure,
I can't wait to hear their spin on these Segway things (Pun intended lol) lets cue every excuse under the sun, either that or fail to mention them at all?

 I also want to hear about how they felt when they were there, how was their FUNKY journey?
Was it magical being somewhere you haven't been before and seeing it all for the very first time?
Not just as a 2D picture in a glossy brochure, but as the REAL THING to be really there and to be able to touch it, smell it, hear it, and see it with their own googley eyes!! I bet it was AMAZING FOR THEM!! I can't wait to hear their stories.

My Agent says that they have been into the City again today and visited a little Art gallery and The Armoury to have a look around. Frog was a little clumsey and almost caused mayhem when he fell into the ropes surrounding an old fireplace with brass vases, the vases wobbled and as quick as Frog was trying to steady them his big butt would knock another!! Hattie apparently tried to help but before they knew it they were surrounded by security guards asking what their intentions were! OH DEAR! Nothing was broken from what I have heard, but they were asked to stand right next to the tour guide and not leave his side and if it happened again they would be asked to leave. All would of been well if they had just listened, but apparently further round the tour they came across a big carriage and couldn't help themselves from pretending to be the Queens horses pulling their golden carriage.

 Yep, you guessed it . . . 

 . . . They were asked to leave!!

They waited patiently (Now there is a first) outside the building, My Agent said it looked like they were rather huffed and sat drawing pictures with their hooves on the pavement. When the tour had finished they rejoined the group and they headed off to the gift shop, Agent says it was small and full to the brim of Russian dolls and EASY TO BREAK plates and decorated eggs. OH DEAR!!
 I d aren't even doodle it in my FUNKY cartoon brain!  Can you imagine the mess they could potentially make in a GIFT SHOP?!
It looked like they loved playing with the Russian dolls, Agent says they seemed a little baffled when putting them back together though and hooves were not the best instruments for the job! 

Apparently though they were really well behaved and came out with a little carrier bag, so maybe they have bought themselves a lovely little souvenir to bring back to remind them of their adventure? Awwwww, how cute, i can't wait for them to come home and tell me all about it, As mischievous as they are, I MISS THE GOOGLEY EYED FUNKY'S!!

Here is a picture I was sent from My Agent of them both  'Gift Shopping'
I'm just so glad they kept control of them FUNKY, knobberly fetlocks!!



Catch up soon ~ Miss Funky



No comments:

Post a Comment