Sunday 7 February 2016

Segways and Ice cream!!

Well apparently the GeeGee's are having a great time in Moscow on their little mini break, I received a message last night from Hattie's phone saying that they LOVE their room, the beds are SUPER BOUNCY and great fun for trampolining 

(OH DEAR!)

 Apparently they owe money for cushions though? When I asked what happened my reply was as follows ~

"Honestly we don't know Miss Funky, the cushions were just flying off the beds 

and hitting us in the face?!"

 Hmmmmm, 

My guess?They have being having PILLOW FIGHTS as they bounce on these apparent SUPER BOUNCY BEDS and that is why they now owe money for cushion replacements, what do you reckon?!! 


I can only imagine the amount of feathers all over the room though, CRIKEY, and add to that hoof prints and slobber and well i reckon that they may find their deposit goes on a cleaning bill! Apparently they have been ordering lots of COOKIES and ICE CREAM too, My word i d aren't even vision it in my Funky cartoon brain, all i can say is POOR CLEANER!!

Today apparently they have been on a FUNKY tour, My agent says that they went on a big bus that took them around the City to show them the highlights and they finished off at Red Square. Apparently both GeeGee's were slobbering as soon as they got off the bus and seen what they thought to be HUGE ICE CREAM CONES!!
Unfortunatly for them it was not edible! However they soon seemed fascinated by the colours and textures that the building was offering them and the camera came out for photos instead. 
Later in the day after a look around St Basil's Cathedral the tour guide did indeed take the whole group for ICE CREAM, Mmmmm YUMMY. I bet that was nice for them, Seems they have a thing for ICE CREAM! 

The Agent says that they were well behaved through their tour but could of been a little less disruptive when it came to having a go on the segway's at the end of the trip. Apparently they were suppose to listen to the safety instructions and they were suppose to follow the instructions and well i suppose LISTEN?? What do the Funky GeeGee's go and do instead? Well they decide to IGNORE instructions, SKIP safety talk and well RACE OFF on their own little adventure 

 **Note from Agent - 
- It looked like a game of WHO COULD BE THE BEST JOCKEY 
on the FASTEST RACE HORSE?!! 

Except apparently it ended in a HEAP a furlong from the finish line! YEP, I'm reckoning they wished they had listened to that SAFETY TALK and not skipped INSTRUCTIONS? My Agent says that as they came around the last turn they completely lost control and to put it how us Humans would put it . . . 

 . . . They came FLYING OUT THE SIDE DOOR!!

Apparently nothing was hurt from what she could see, well maybe a little PRIDE? They certainly wont be doing that again in a hurry will they? Or well lets hope not. 

These Funky GeeGee's, You simply cannot take your eyes off them for five minutes without them causing MISCHIEF and MAYHEM! They are home in a couple of days, I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THEIR STORIES. Oh yeah but I MUST remember not to mention SEGWAYS or ICECREAM  . . . 

 . . . . Can't be having them knowing that I have been 
watching them can I? . . .  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Here is a picture my Agent sent me of the pair of them as they stood mesmerized 
looking at the GIANT ICE CREAMS ~


Oh yeah and it seems they are more appropriately dressed!! 
Apparently the weather has turned cold but dry.

Well I'm off to sort the Mini Funky's for bed ready for School tomorrow, I have a busy week ahead planned with some Cartooning and also bringing a certain little tubby pony back into work after her couple of months holiday. She is such a sweety, bless her. I can't wait to start doing stuff with her again, today she had a short lunge and a little walk about. She has enjoyed her holiday but watching her little face today you can see that she LOVES to be doing stuff too. The Mini Funky's are SUPER EXCITED for Spring. I just can't wait to see some SUNSHINE again!


Catch up soon ~ Miss Funky xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment