Friday 29 January 2016

Hattie and Frog ~ GLOBE TROTTERS


HATTIE and FROG ~ GLOBE TROTTERS 



UPDATE ~ Remember when i told you i had heard through the haynet that a couple of the Funky GeeGee's were planning a holiday, or two, or three . . . I lost count and then had to scramble and hide as they seen the haynet move and i was afraid i had blown my cover!!
Well anyways, It's TOMORROW!!
So just to be safe I have sent one of my secret agents from the SSCMH to keep an eye on them and make sure they stay out of trouble (I can only hope they do!) UNDERCOVER of course!! SHHHhhhhhhhhhhh DON'T TELL THEM!! I will share their adventures or mishaps with you all whenever i am updated. Lets hope that Hattie and Frog behave themselves and make the very best of their experiences as they travel what sounds like . . . 

 . . . THE GLOBE!!


____________________________________



HATTIE AND FROG ~ GLOBE TROTTERS

DAY 1 ~ And their off!!

Well that's it, they have gone. Hattie and Frog where up at the crack of dawn and the excitement was unbearable!! You can imagine the noise of the two of them stomping round on a mini mission as they got all their things together and waited for their Taxi. Of course as always someone forgets to pick up their passport so when i saw the Taxi heading back towards the house i knew EXACTLY what they were missing! I quickly handed the passport to Frog and give his withers a scrub and told him to make sure they both HAVE FUN but STAY SAFE!!
My secret agent left shortly after (Just to ensure She stays undercover and so that the GeeGee's don't click on and realise i have sent someone to follow them) I know it may seem OTT but you know what these Funky GeeGee's are like, you simply cannot turn your back on them for 5 minutes before there is mischief mayhem and a whole heap of mess to sort out!!
My secret agent sent me this picture of them when they first got into Town, She said they got out of the taxi in town and had safely made their way to the train station, however it seems they must of read the times wrong and after what looked like a disagreement they settled outside of the train station and snacked on some grass and dandelion leaves. Apparently they are still there now so I'm hoping that their train is due soon or i just know that MISCHIEF will come with BOREDOM!! YIKES!!



I will keep you informed whenever i hear from 

the Secret agent.

Catch up soon ~ Miss Funky
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment