Wednesday 27 January 2016

Planning and preparing 2016

Hello from a VERY WINDY Co Durham!! The weather has warmed right up, however i have this feeling it is just toying with us ready to throw us back into a deep freeze!! I'm sitting here tonight with my pencils at the ready to get cracking with 2016 collection of Funky GeeGee's and it is WILD outside that window!! Concentration is also very tough as everytime the gate slams in the wind or a branch cracks as it is blown, well i have a quivering in fetlocks GeeGee jumping on my knee, using my chin to push down their ears!! If it carry's on much longer i'm going to have to dig out the ear muffs and put them on each of them to block out the noise. Either that or throw them out into the garden and let them desensitize to the noise!!


I have made om progress though, and the pencils have been rather busy. It would however be alot easier if i didn't have to keep stopping to comfort a nervous GeeGee who thinks the fetlock eating monster is going to burst through a window at any given time. I do feel sorry for them, the stories that they scare each other with about seemingly everything at times . . . 

 . . . Well no wonder they have themselves in such a state when the wind is above 20 mph!!

Here are some WIP (Works in progress) to share with you, Hopefully should have more to come.

I have been keeping an eye on those two GeeGee's that are planning a holiday (Sounds like very soon!) I'm still unsure where they are going but i have seen their attempts at packing a 'Going away bag' and well all i can say is I do hope where they are going is warm . . .

 . . . I don't see many turnout rugs going in there!! I DID SEE SUNGLASSES THOUGH, oh and also i caught a glimpse of what looked like a bottle of sun tan lotion. It has put my mind a little at ease as they seem to be prepared. However i reckon as soon as they get there they best ask if there is anywhere they can borrow an iron for their clothes, MY WORD YOU SHOULD SEE THE ATTEMPTS AT FOLDING!!








Well i'm off to CREATE, HOPEFULLY in peace!!

Catch up soon ~ Miss Funky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment