Tuesday 19 January 2016

Snow and SUNSHINE, yes really some SUN!!

Well since my last post the weather has indeed cheered up a little, we have had a few COLD but dry days and today we were even spoilt with some SUNSHINE, YES, I did indeed just say SUNSHINE!


I have had a lovely couple of hours with the Ponies today, the sun was shining the ground was frozen solid so there was barely any mud so i thought i would let them have a nice breather without their rugs on to get some air on their little backs, bless my ikkle fluffy cobs. They have really enjoyed a good scratch and some air and it's nice to see them without all their clothes on au-natural, hahaha.





So then I hear you ask, 
What have the Funky GeeGee's been upto?

Well you wouldn't believe it if i told you, but i promise you that I am telling the truth, see i caught them red hoofed in the act!! PLANNING and PLOTTING . . . BEHIND MY BACK!!

Apparently they have managed to pay for, organise, pack, and prepare for a little short break away!
A SHORT BREAK AWAY? Where the heck to? I asked them. I'm yet to find out the details or logistics of this madness, I'm not even actually sure where they are going because there were brochures for all places all over the world on the floor next to them, and i didn't get a chance to grab the tickets to see where they were going, All I know is they are going to be flying there?

OMG !!! Please behave on the aeroplane GeeGee's,
 and whatever you do, 
DO NOT PINCH THE CAPTAINS HAT!!   

I don't really know much more than that, all i can do is hope they actually tell me at some point what their plans are, and i can somehow talk them out of it, I mean what if they get eaten by lions or something, last time a group of the GeeGee's went away without asking i was called by the coastguard to go get them off a banana boat in the pacific ocean !! Then there was a time after that when they went orienteering and I had to go find them on the Devon moors!! 

 I really do wish they weren't so impulsive!!



Catch up soon

Love ~ Miss Funky

No comments:

Post a Comment