Sunday 29 March 2015

A Week published WOW Zooooom!!


So a week has passed, And wow has that gone QUICK!! 


The Easter holidays are now upon me YIKES where is my helmet? I have lots to plan to keep the Mini Funky's entertained and to avoid the dreaded "I'm bored"!! So the GeeGee's have been placed back into the sketchbook as i cannot be dealing with their antics too, the mess is enough as it is!!  So for the next couple of weeks it will be googley eyed ponies away and googley eyed eggs out!!

Here was my attempt for the school parents DECORATED EGG competition. Baby Funky insisted that I create FROZEN !!??? I seriously had Noooooo idea where to start with that one, But those eyes from Baby Funky "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" well . . . I couldn't not try, so try I did and well other than Elsa who just was not meant to be (broken twice) BUT I didn't give up and i managed to create Olaf and Sven.  They were hard enough to do i shall leave Elsa for another day!!

Olaf and Sven Hahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahaha . . . . 



This next week we have a day trip out planned.  Lots of 'pony' days and an attempt at stripping some of a certain coloured FURRY cobs coat out.  All im doing really is moving His hair from HIM to ME!!

We also must make our Easter cards for Nanna's and Granda's, So messy fun one day with the PVA Glue and some Easter embelishments. Fun, Fun, Fun.

I'm also hopeing that the weather is on our side this weekend too as we have an Easter egg hunt planned and well it wont be much fun in coats and wellies in 2ft of mud!! Ooooooo ACTUALLY that sounds like FUN,FUN,FUN!!

Soooo the GeeGee's are away for now, crunching on carrots and chilling out for a week or so, and then it will be back to the dawing board to release BOOK 2 SECRETS :)

CATCH YOU ALL SOON

Enjoy the holidays Love Miss Funky <3

No comments:

Post a Comment