Friday 20 March 2015

The truth about PONIES Release date.

Hello :) :)

AND I'M HERE WITH NEWS . . . Get me hahaha !! I have a release date for my book!! YUP it is complete and ready to go out and be enjoyed.  My goal was to spread humour and i hope that is what the GeeGee's do.

LIFE IS TOO SERIOUS . . . LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!!  

So here we go . . . RELEASE DATE for The truth about PONIES.

UK and EU ~ 21st of March 2015
USA and Non EU ~ 22nd March 2015





It has been an emotional journey with many ups and downs and times when i felt it was never going to happen.  But i kept going, small little steps and here I am and i can say I MADE IT TO MY GOAL . . . I'm chasing my DREAM!!
So here i sit at the computer with a smile that the cat from Alice in wonderland would be proud of and i'm a mixture of a ZILLION emotions all rolled into one.  WHAT A JOURNEY :)

I am so excited to see the Funky GeeGee's out there in the big wide world spreading the FUNKY VIBE and hopefully plenty giggles :)

I have loved every minute of creating the illustrations to go with my story, to see something come to life in front of my eyes is such an amazing experience and such a joy. And then when the last illustration was completed and they were all added into the book it was like seeing your baby born and meeting for the first time. YES I DID CRY, LOT'S!!  Happy tears though, and thankful tears for the ability, and the gift of creativity we are all born with.

So i guess I shall leave this blog post there for now and wait and see what you all think of the book. I can put my feet up tonight with a nice bag of minstrels and maybe even some maltesers because I deserve them after today's last furlong to that finish post . . . and CRIKEY my brain is frazzled!!  

So I shall catch you all soon :) Please leave me some feedback after you have read it as i am really looking forward to hearing from you :) And Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek exciting times and many more books to come in this series, COR BLIMEY im gunna need plenty chocolate!!

Catch up soon ~ Miss Funky <3


No comments:

Post a Comment