Saturday 26 December 2015

So this is Christmas, and what have we done?

Eeeeeeeeeeee WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooom . . . 
. . . Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it cannot possibly be
 Christmas???



So the Funky household is in full Christmas HYPER  and well Miss Funky?

I just can't seem to get it this year, i have ideas why, but i have tried EVERY WAY possible to trigger at least the craving for yorkshire puddings and gravy and a pull of a few crackers with a few bad jokes thrown in, NOPE, Stil feel like scrooge. BUT i refuse to act like it so the Funky household has been in full Christmas crafty swing, we have made handmade cards, handmade decorations, played with glitter and glue until my hoover was farting rainbows . . . OH AND IT WAS! We have sang and danced to every song on Baby Funky's 3 disc Christmas CD, MANY times over may i add (Baby Funky is quite a lively musical kind of child). We have done alsorts and the children couldn't be more excited, well not without exploding  into a puff of glitter.





Every year, well since i started creating the Funky GeeGee's at the end of 2010 and into 2011 I have ALWAYS painted or drawn some Festive and Funky cartoons, Mainly becuase i felt the need to share a giggle with those who follow me. as a thank you for the year they have supported me in my FUNKY ventures :)

This year is no different, that's' how I made myself see it anyhow, and even though i have felt low on the Christmas spirit (by low meaning the run up to Christmas felt more like the end of a weekend and Monday morning shift and full week ahead to get through looms!!)
  i have not felt low on the Funky though, i try to always be a bit erm . . . FUNKY and so i have enjoyed creating this years Christmas specials and sharing them with my followers. And i hope they spread a GIGGLE out LOUD over the holiday period and bring many smiles.

So here we go ~ DRUM ROLL PLEASE for the 2015 Christmas GeeGee's :)






I wish you all the very best over this holiday period,
MERRY CHRISTMAS ~

Love ~ Miss Funky (Stacy xxx)

No comments:

Post a Comment