Friday 5 October 2018

The pencils are dancing again!

Get IN , . . . Woop woop They are DANCNG!!
Like not swaying but BOPPING and JUMPING!!
The FUNKYNESS  is BACK like really BACK :)




So I have been CREATING . . . LOTS! I have managed to do alot of sketching and then brought them sketches to life with ink and watercolour pencils. It's almost like i have been creating all along. Yet I will NEVER EVER take this creativity for granted! I remember the time i couldn't and I am determined to stay where I am!

I picked a theme ~ Careers and i have had the best time creating some so far! I have created some VERY FUNKY Gee-Gee's doing some very FUNKY JOBS. I can't share jst yet. As i have plans for them all.

I then decided to take part in the popular challenge. Inktober. If you have never heard of it, it's a challenge where you create a peice of art each day using the prompts given. It was created by Jake Parker and it is a brilliant way to disapline one's self to create EVERY DAY throughout the month. I wanted to join in to really push my creative boundaries, learn skills and get better at something I love the most!

Here is the prompt list


Here is my first 5 ~

Poisonous 

Tranquil

Roasted

Spell

Chicken




NOW IT'S ONTO THE NEXT 5 AND THEN THE 5 AFTER THAT! 31 Illustrations im ABLE and READY!!


Watch this space ~ Miss Funky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment