Tuesday 8 November 2016

Instagram for insta GeeGees

I finally after all these years got myself sorted with a SMART PHONE. Smart meaning it can do lots of smart stuff for 'techno smart people, except i cant as i'm not, well, smart . . . 

. . . But i'm learning!


My latest thing has been Instagram, it's all new to me so i'm trying to learn as i go all about this hashtag malarkie and finding really cool and inspirational people to follow!! I LOVE IT, It is simply brilliant for following all the people and things you love and seeing great photos and beautiful places around the world.

I have been using it as a kinda Insta GeeGee sharing for cartoonwork. It's ease of use means i can snap a photo on my *smart phone (Yes i have figured that mode out straight away) and then instantly upload to the platform to share with my followers, Wooohoooo, Insta FUNKY.

It means you can get up to date shots of cartoon work and behind the scenes stuff (like my mad cat, cute bunny, fluffy and VERY muddy ponies and some of my art and cartoonwork). I can still share more detailed stuff and EVEN more FUNKY-NESS here on this blog when i have been busy getting those funky cogs into full swing and have lots to share with you all.

So if you would like to follow me search for missfunkyandthegeegees on Instagram and come say HELLO, Id love to meet you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment