Sunday 22 February 2015

The GeeGee's require a horsebox


HELLO :)  Me again.  And this time I have something to share in the way of a BOOK TRAILER for my new up and coming book THE TRUTH ABOUT PONIES.

I have really enjoyed the process of making this movie for the GeeGee's even if i have had to put up with their millionth great idea that frankly would not fit into the storyboard at all!! You try teling them that a big picture of a carrot should not follow every slide!!  NEVER MIND, Manage I did and proud i am and i think it has really boosted me for this final furlong and give me that creative kick i needed to get this book into creative shape ready for release :)

So here is the link for the video



So now that the book trailer is out and the book is getting formatted ready for release my stress levels have become almost an energy of their own!! To avoid becoming overloaded, and blowing up like an old kettle left on the hot plate too long and the house filling with steam as it pours from my ears. I have been trying to learn how to switch off, relax and breathe. This is still very much a WIP.

Today though was one of those smiley proud mama moments.  The GeeGee's were taken to the studio for their professional photo shoot ready to be uploaded into the book manuscript.  Carrying them in my portfolio smiling from ear to ear like a cheshire cat on a sunny Sunday morning i carefully transported them to where they needed to go.  My portfolio is a big black case.  Bigger than A3 not sure exactly what size it is, but its big enough for the fattest of Funky GeeGee.  Anyways back to what i was saying.  So my big black portfolio just isn't quite right for the GeeGee's.  They are FUNKY characters and require FUNKY transport, And being GeeGee's well kinda needs to be suitable for such? Or that's what i think anyways. And what the FGG'S have moaned on about since i suggested it !  SOoooo it has been decided that i need to change the boring black case into a horsebox suitable for the FUNKIEST of FUNKY GeeGee!! So after they come back from their litte adventures tomorrow we are all going to sit down round the kitchen table WITHOUT fighting over chairs and TOGETHER decide on a design for this FUNKY automobile that these quirky characters require.

 I shall post photos after we have . . . 

 . . . . PIMPED THEIR RIDE!!

Until then?  Boring normal portfolio it is, but i'm sure not such a boring photographic studio tonight.

I really do hope that the photographer knows what she has let herself in for, having them lot over for a sleepover?!! OH MY WORD . . . Imagine the mayhem!!

It is VERY quiet here tonight in Funky kitchen studio. It also turns out that my air freshener is quite nice now i can smell it and the flooring is actually quite nice in contrast to my kitchen now i can see it without so many chunks of half eaten carrots all over the floor !! BUT I am indeed missing them.  By now i would of heard the word carrot about 2 million times. I am missing it so much i said it a few times to myself whilst sitting working just to make it less weird of an atmosphere.

  CARROT ? . . .There said it again.

I am missing them, I wanted the peace but now the peace feels weird. LIKE WEIRD KINDA WEIRD!!  I am indeed (may regret saying this) but I'M LOOKING FORWARD to their return tomorrow. Shhhh don't tell them i said that :) Lets just hope their return is without a bill for damages and replacement of goods??? AND Pleeeeeease don't eat the camera!!

Well I am off to make a cuppa and chomp on a carrot. I am missing the taste, i've normally chomped through half a bag trying to half them to share round by now.  BUT there is a whole bag in the fridge tonight untouched and well one won't hurt will it?  Shhhhhhh best not tell em GeeGee's they will be after me with the yard broom and shavings fork . . .  YIKES!!




Catch you soon <3 Miss Funky 

No comments:

Post a Comment